As a car owner you might know that rats are a big menace for cars. Most of the Rat Repellents available today are either difficult to apply or are simply not effective.
Introducing No Entry XL : The Rat Repellent Spray for Car (Aerosol).
No Entry XL creates a very thin layer of coating on the surface of wire which prevents rats from chewing or damaging cables. Once sprayed properly No Entry XL can prevent Rats for up to 3 months from attacking the engine.
How to use:
- Wash the engine with water before first time use of No Entry XL for better results
- Let the Engine dry
- Spray No Entry XL evenly on the entire Engine
- Make sure that the entire engine is sufficiently wet
- For best results, empty the entire can in one spray
- Repeat spray after 3 months
- In case your car has any cables running underneath the car, please use the spray over those cables as well
- Wash your hands with soap after use to clear off bitter taste from spillage on your hands
- If the Engine is washed for any reason, please spray No Entry once more.
- RECOMMENDED: Use of Mask and Hand Gloves while spraying
- Made in India – No Entry XL is Made in India by NICHEM.
- The formulation has been devised through original research by eminent former Professor of ICT (formerly known as UDCT)
- No Entry is tested at ICT for efficacy
- Non-toxic – No Entry is completely non-toxic
- Eco friendly – No Entry XL does not contain any harmful, toxic chemicals. No Entry XL does not harm the environment.