As a car owner you might know that rats are a big menace for cars. Most of the Rat Repellents available today are either difficult to apply or are simply not effective.
Introducing No Entry : Advanced The Rat Repellent Spray for Car (Aerosol).
No Entry is a smell and taste based product, which prevents Rats from getting close to the car engines especially the cables, once sprayed properly. The bitter taste is the second level of defense built in the product, which prevents Rats from reattacking the object. Once sprayed properly No Entry Advanced can prevent Rats for up to 3 months from attacking the engine.
How to use:
- Wash the engine with water before first time use of No Entry for better results
- Let the Engine dry
- Spray No Entry evenly on the entire Engine
- Make sure that the entire engine is sufficiently wet
- One can of 200ML should be sufficient for 2-3 sprays
- Since use is once in every 3 months, it should last for 6-8 months
- In case your car has any cables running underneath the car please use the spray over those cables as well
- Wash your hands with soap after use to clear off bitter taste from spillage on your hands
- If the Engine is washed for any reason, please spray No Entry Advanced once more.
- RECOMMENDED: Use of Mask and Hand Gloves while spraying
- Made in India – No Entry is Made in India by NICHEM.
- The formulation has been devised through original research by eminent former Professor of ICT (formerly known as UDCT)
- No Entry is tested at ICT for efficacy
- Non-toxic – No Entry is completely non-toxic
- Eco friendly – No Entry Advanced does not contain any harmful, toxic chemicals. No Entry Advanced does not harm the environment.